21.10.10

Life's gettin' harder every second.

I immerse myself in music. Its my pill against the pains. My blanket against closet mosters. Its the only way out left me. Before, my mom did everythin for me. Now im gettin older. Im gettin "mature". Oh well, thats what society says.. when it suits em. You know. Im mature just for "certains" stuff.  Lifes gettin harder every second. We cant change that. Whats better: i dont wanna change it. . .





I'd love to be a thief, so steal your heart and keep it just for me  love ya MC

3 comments:

  1. You can grow without leaving childhood. Still dreaming.


    Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeee encantó!!!!
    Es alguna canción?

    Se siente vulnerable porque no domina del todo el idioma; no lo ha puesto en práctica en situaciones reales (al contrario que el inglés) y puesto que quiere impresionar al chico, no quiere hacerlo mal ;)

    besos

    ReplyDelete
  3. espero que andes bien mau! :D

    ReplyDelete