25.10.10

Wonderland Doesn't Exist.

I lie. You lie. Every-fucking-body lies. But when you lie to yourself, without know, its painfull. Its also shocking when you realized you made a lie to yourself. I mean, you come to believe sumthin thats not real. You believe very hard in that sumthin so you act. But reaction wasnt the one you expected. Everythin is up side down suddenly. You feel knocked down.

I felt myself transported to the planet of the apes. I was in a different place. I was in a parallel world. It wasnt what i wanted. When i started use to it, it happened again. I dreamed awake. It was awful. Because i knew it was just a dream. A dream i knew wont turn true. I felt a hole in my chest. I felt empty. I felt like Wonderland doesnt exist. 

3 comments:

  1. so fucking true
    Bro i love how you write
    i love you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mentir es malo, pero mentirse a uno mismo es lo peor...

    Eso sí, yo feo que el país de las maravillas existe... jeje

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola, pues ando de regreso a esto de los blogs =D me da gusto saludarte de nuevo!!

    ReplyDelete